Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Mommy Hook Review by Mommy's Coupon Fairy

The Mommy Hook Review by Mommy's Coupon Fairy

The Mommy Hook is the perfect stroller hanger and stroller accessory!!  It is built to last and is lightweight and versatile.  The Mommy Hook attaches easily to any stroller and is strong enough to hold several bags of groceries.  This is a necessity for any mom on the go!  I found this to be the most convenient stroller accessory I've ever used!  I have used The Mommy Hook to hold my bottle bags, purse, shopping bags, grocery bags, and even my children's coats.  This stroller hanger has come in handy so many times that I can't believe I made it to my second child without it, until now!!
The Mommy Hook is made of heavy-duty aluminium and will last longer than the stroller hangs made of plastic.  It also has a unique rubber grip which allows the Mommy Hook to stay in place while in use.  The Mommy Hook is available in four colors: black, blue, green, & pink and can be purchased at the following locations:
Toys R Us
Babies R Us
Bed Bath & Beyond
buy, buy Baby &
coming soon to Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment