Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just Between Friends Consignment Sale - West Chester/Media, PA

My friends Kate & Kelly over at Just Between Friends Consignment Sale - West Chester/Media, PA would like to donate a $15 gift certificate to use at their consignment sale on April 2 & 3, 2011. 

Plus, Mommy's Coupon Fairy is throwing in FREE Admission to the event!

The sale will be held at the Brandywine Youth Club
41 Thornton Road Glen Mills, PA

To learn how you can get involved as a volunteer, consignor, or shopper visit - http://westchester.jbfsale.com/

This giveaway is open to everyone, but best for local fans who would be able to travel to Delco, PA for this event. 


1)  Like Mommy's Coupon Fairy on Facebook
2)  Follow the Mommy's Coupon Fairy BLOG and include your follower name in your comment.
3)  Stop by http://westchester.jbfsale.com/
4) Sign up for the JBF West Chester Mailng List
Leave ONE comment below after completing 1-4 and be sure to include your email address!! 

For extra entries:
Leave ONE comment for each friend you refer!  Be sure to include your email address!!

8 comments:

  1. I like MCF on FB x 2

    (Under both Patti Matolyak Purelli and shore savings with patti)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow the MCF blog

    (Shore Savings with Patti)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped by the West Chester Just Between Friends site (and I will add here that my lovely daughter will be attending WCU this coming fall - YAY)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I joined the mailing list, and my email address is:
    pattip222@comcast.net

    I also would like to apologize for not including this with my prior entries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did 1-4 (following as "Dana")... thanks!
    Dana
    walkerdana at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete